+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Poland

I'm Krzysztof.

Default Hello from Poland

Hello guys,
    Just want to say hello from Poland and need to discuss about the 7520SEG mods and pots.
    I have Beresford Caimana Gatorized with some modifications and want to discuss with you about the possibilities to change the pot. I did it with ALPS, but unfortunately I haven't found the original resistance (20kOhm/log AFAIR) and put 10k instead. Do you know any very good pots with 20k resistance as original to fit in my DAC?

Generally, I like jazz trio's, acoustic music and time to time classics. Love this forum, because I've found a lot of information here.
    Last edited by mkrzych; 06-08-2013 at 08:12. Reason: Add more details

synsei Guest

Hi Krzystof and welcome to AoS. I can't help you with your enquiry unfortunately but if you pop over to Beresford Banter I am sure Stanley Beresford, designer and manufacturer of your Caiman, will be able to help you out. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, AoS is a huge resource packed with useful information and helpful members

I'm Jason.

Welcome from me too

I'm Colin.

Hello Poland, have fun here nice bunch.

I'm martin.

Howdy and welcome Krzystof, what does your username mean?. Nosey bugger me, sorry.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Paul.

Welcome from me also
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm John.

Hi Krzysztof.

Howled with laughter at the "IceT presents Mac Repair" video on your My Opera blog.

Just had to include it here for others to see:

Your skills may be required in the near future to explain the differences and similarities between AC signals and packets of data running along a length of copper wire: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mkrzych

Welcome to The Art of Sound.

John

synsei Guest

Must be a USB hammer...

I'm Paul.

I've always thought that Ice T was a prat and here he is proving it on Camera!!!
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

+ Reply to Thread