+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The most amazing system upgrade for a fiver!

I'm Rich.

Default The most amazing system upgrade for a fiver!

Hi,

For the last few days I've been using this amazing product on two of the most important components in my system. It only cost a fiver and is available on every high street. Highs are sparklier, bass is deeper and the overall presence of my system has improved. I can't recommend it highly enough and would encourage all aos members to give it a go before spending any money on other upgrades.

http://www.otexear.com

This may sound like a p**stake but it isn't, I did have a problem in my right ear and everything I have said above is true.

A must for every audiophile's medicine cupboard I reckon.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Paul.

Very interesting Ric,

Which did you buy? the Ear Drops, Express Ear Drops or the Express Combi Pack?

P.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Richard.

F***** brilliant. All too true I fear too

I'm Justin.

Yeah this is the first earwax remover I have ever used THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!!! Been into it for a while now.

Think your ears need syringing? Try this stuff first and "hear" your earwax bubble away.

I'm Rich.

Just the drops, but I rinse em out with warm water afterwards...

I've come in from work tonight and sat down with the system and it just seemed better after using these... Cotton buds are the enemy now.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Cotton buds are the enemy now.

Always have been, should never go anywhere near your ears.

I like everything really. From the britpop bands like UB40 right back to classic rock, like Wings. They're only the band the Beatles could have been.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Clothears View Post
    Always have been, should never go anywhere near your ears.

A good friend from school - best man at my first wedding - who trained as a nurse, once told me "never put anything smaller than an elbow in your ear"

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpinkman View Post
    A good friend from school - best man at my first wedding - who trained as a nurse, once told me "never put anything smaller than an elbow in your ear"
    Yep my problem came from the use of musicians earplugs. As a bass player I find myself stood next to drummers and the cymbals were going right through me so I started using ear plugs to control the tinnitus (inevitable after playing in bands so many years). These can cause wax to become compressed in the ear so this stuff is like magic.

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Hi,

For the last few days I've been using this amazing product on two of the most important components in my system. It only cost a fiver and is available on every high street. Highs are sparklier, bass is deeper and the overall presence of my system has improved. I can't recommend it highly enough and would encourage all aos members to give it a go before spending any money on other upgrades.

http://www.otexear.com

This may sound like a p**stake but it isn't, I did have a problem in my right ear and everything I have said above is true.

A must for every audiophile's medicine cupboard I reckon.
    Think I will give this a go myself - thanks for the heads-up

I'm Tony.

+1 on Otex. Great stuff. You tend to go deaf as a post while they're working though so only do one ear at a time! (Not that it's very practical doing both ears at the same time as you have to let the stuff sit in there by lying on one side)

I just had a go with it today and I can say that the results are astonishing. You just don't realise how much hearing impairment is down to wax.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast