+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My First Pic Postings.

I'm Confused.

Default My First Pic Postings.

Hi All,
    I'll use this as a trial. I am quite pleased with the landscape shot and the cats may generate the 'Awww' factor. Let's see if I can remember how to post pics.

Hope you like them - if so, and if you are very polite, I might post some more - we go to Zante shortly !!
    BTW I'm a fool with a Fuji
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Neil.

Nice photos Dave....post more.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Not so much the aww factor as the oh-oh factor. So how often does that gray cat plot to take over the world?

I'm Confused.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spod View Post
    So how often does that gray cat plot to take over the world?
    GRAY !!!!

I'll have you know that that cat is BLUE, or so the lady who sold it to us said.
    He is what is known as a Blue Tabby Persian. In the pic he was about 3 months old - he is now about 14 months old, slightly bigger, much tubbier and much, much hairier. - best natured moggie we have ever had.
    Cheers
    DaveK.

My System:
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm OneOfTheSevenModsWhoToldMarcoNotToLiftHarry'sBan.

Nice cats,Dave.

This one belongs to my neighbours.

ATB

David

I'm Confused.

Smile

Hi David,
    Nice moggie and nicer photo !!
    We started off with moggy kittens, rescued from farm of a mate and steelworks cats etc. when the kids were very young (39 and 41 now). We wanted the kids to have pets that wouldn't mind living with two working parents, and although the kids (eventually) left home we somehow seemed to retain a cat or three. This lead us into more exotic (and expensive) moggies.
    Thanks for your feedback.
    Dave.
    DaveK.

My System:

+ Reply to Thread