+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Journeys end...?

I'm fuckoff.

If all goes according to plan, I should receieve some Tellurium Q Black Diamond RCA interconnects tonight. Got to say I'm quite excited to see what they're capable of.

I'm fuckoff.

I've got them

Now I can't concentrate

I'm fuckoff.

***Update***

I can confirm that just being within about 3 metres of the cables, women find me more attractive and I've just been promoted. Also, the dead plant in the office has come back to life!

I'm Brian.

Thought that was the Lynx body spray effect Martin . Must say I'm a bit jealous mate . I haven't heard a TQ cable yet which I didn't like . Hope it lives up to your expectations.

I'm Richard.

Woof - in an idle moment I googled them but I think I'm looking in the wrong place - cos I'm getting £1200 a pair. That's the price of a decent (very decent) moving coil cartridge. What are you putting on either end of them?

I'm fuckoff.

Have a look at the beginning of the thread Richard, should give you an idea.

These are RCA's, not xlrs, so £858 for a metre pair.

I'm fuckoff.

Out of the box?

They're good. They definitely need to burn in, this is one thing I've always noticed with tq products, so I'm not going to judge too much quickly.

They're impressive though, I expect a lot.

I'm Andy.

System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Richard.

It looks lovely but I haven't a clue what any if it is. I hope you enjoy the cables, whatever they are connecting. Remember to wear oven gloves whike they burn in

I'm fuckoff.

Thanks dude

They connect my DAC to my power amp currently.

Reason I've got two pairs is I'm getting a music first audio passive pre to plumb in soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast