+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Journeys end...?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm fuckoff.

The only thing I'm toying with the idea of is a pre amp, after some of the info I've picked up on here, but I'm in no rush right now.

Thanks Dave.

This is the result of just under 3 years hardcore research, learning, mistakes, frustration and fun. I'm finally happy to sit back and listen to the music and not the hi fi.

The Ushers are a work of art, the pictures don't do them justice and they sound better than they look I was worried that they reach to 26hz, but the bass isn't overwhelming at all, it just reaches lower and sounds more wholesome for it. As for the diamond tweeter, its ribbon like in the heights it reaches but sound neutral and Smith. Top stuff.

The amp is partly to thank here; more power than I'll never need and the headroom is palpable, effortless presentation that delivers neutral representation across the range.

Tbh, a big to this forum, I learnt pretty much everything I know about audio from this place, so thank you all for your patience and guidance; I see the this as a sum of all my work and your tips combined; finally happy
    Last edited by realysm42; 26-07-2013 at 20:55.

+ Reply to Thread