+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kralk speakers at Meister towers

I'm Steve.

Default Kralk speakers at Meister towers

Hi all.

Having sold my Heco Statement speakers i finally acquired their replacements. Being a lot byfor me to manouvre and retaining my penchant for 12" drivers i opted for the Kralk TDB12 monitors. They really are stupendously good for the money. They don't take much driving either. I have swapped aout my pre and monoblocks for a while too and enjoying a rather splendid Vincent intergrated. This combo really sings.

I'm sorted.

Been seriously considering these Steve since moving the Tannoys on, any areas of weakness at all?
    Last edited by Roy S; 25-10-2019 at 09:47. Reason: lost marbles

I'm Grant.

steve
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Sorry Steve (where the f*** did Neil come from? )

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Sorry Steve (where the f*** did Neil come from? )
    No worries mate. For my own personal needs no, no flaws detected thus far. They work well will really low powered valves which is how I heard them demonstrated to big solid state power amps. Give them some serious thought Roy.

I'm Martin.

Nice, is there an option to have the level pad on the rear then?

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    No worries mate. For my own personal needs no, no flaws detected thus far. They work well will really low powered valves which is how I heard them demonstrated to big solid state power amps. Give them some serious thought Roy.
    Cheers Steve. I believe the maker offers some kind of home audition service? Did you avail yourself of this?

I'm Timothy.

Your setup looks really nice Steve! Enjoy!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Mike.

I bet their bass is awesome, thunderous in fact.

The Kralk's I have owned have had the deepest, best quality bass at their price point (and beyond), that I have heard.

Enjoy !
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty38 View Post
    Nice, is there an option to have the level pad on the rear then?
    Yes Martin. Just ask for it when ordering the speaker and Alan will sort it for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast