+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke chapter 2 verse 10

I'm Richard.

Default Luke chapter 2 verse 10

Oh Yes, yes, yes Major result.

Usual discussion with Owen, with me trying to inject a bit more urgency into it (ie "so when are you going to design a proper power amp?)

Owen " I could fix the power amp boards on my Integral if you like, bi-pass the faulty logic control board, and wire it as a power amp only if you like. Would you like to borrow it then until I can find time to work on this project?

Can a fish swim?

Is the pope catholic?

Come on - ask me a proper question

Seems I'm a lucky lucky bastard too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpinkman View Post

Can a fish swim?

Is the pope catholic?
    1. I have never asked Michael if he can swim. But he sure knows how to sound calm in the face of an impending storm.

2. The Coptic Pope isn't catholic.

I'm Richard.

I'm Alan.

Result
    come early.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Alan.

Oh Yes, yes, yes Major result.

Usual discussion with Owen, with me trying to inject a bit more urgency into it (ie "so when are you going to design a proper power amp?)

Owen " I could fix the power amp boards on my Integral if you like, bi-pass the faulty logic control board, and wire it as a power amp only if you like. Would you like to borrow it then until I can find time to work on this project?

Can a fish swim?

Is the pope catholic?

Come on - ask me a proper question

Seems I'm a lucky lucky bastard too.
    As I haven't clue what you are on about perhaps just ignore you?

I'm Deleted.

You certainly have a knack for creating obscurely/strangely titled threads.
    Account Deleted

I'm Richard.

And I am vain enough to think everyone hung on my every word. For those who haven't

I borrowed a Pink Triangle integral from Arthur at Funk Firm. It is an integrated amp - I am just using the power amp stage. It was designed by my friend Owen Jones, who also designed Pink Triangles Pip and Pip 2 amplifiers. I haven't listened to every amplifier on the planet, but I have never heard a better phono stage than Pip 2. And I can't remember hearing a power amp as good as the Integral (and for the bottle boys, at the time of Pip in the factory we had Audio Research SP8 and SP10 and Krell power amps among the usual kit, Quad, Naim, Meridian at the factory).

12 Integrals were made. One is owned by another forum member. One is owned by Owen, 3 are owned by Arthur. Only one currently works - the one in my living room. They were due to retail for £4000 in 2003 but never really launched.

Having borrowed one, I was really reluctant to go back to my old Quad - even though Owen has been working on it, getting the noise floor down to 100db, and removing the electrolytics from the signal path. I have been chatting to Owen about producing a "last statement" power amp - for him and I to have in our systems - and he has been warming up to the idea. Until he gets round to it, he has agreed to mend one of the broken Integrals - power amp stage only, and lend it to me.

Luke 2:10 "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people"

Luke 2:10 "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people"
    There are atheists and many non-Christians on AoS. So don't expect many to be familiar with the notion of good tidings and great joy .

I'm Nodrog.

Default Not quite accurate

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.

What's this ALL the people then?? Why should they get good stuff too??

I'm ChrisB.

No, they don't get stuff - they just get the joy that someone else got the stuff.
    Angels are tight gits in my experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast