+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Collectorz

I'm Paul.

Default Music Collectorz

Hi all,

I have been using the product Music Collectorz as well as Rate Your Music (Past Thread Started: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...eyourmusic-com) to record my CD collection.

Just interested to hear if anyone else uses this product as I think it is excellent and generally has all of the CD's I put into it, but if they are not, you can add them manually and then update the Global database with an Music Collectorz account.

Another benefit of this product is that you can use it on Mobile devices such as iPad's etc.

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm john.

Is music collectorz free??
    John.

I'm Graham.

Free trial

£17.95 for standard edition

£29.95 for por-edition

http://www.collectorz.com/music/

I'm Paul.

What Graham said...

There are periodic upgrades usually for about half the price of the Pro Edition approx once yearly.

I have been using the production for around 10 years and am very impressed
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpton_Rioter View Post
    Free trial

£17.95 for standard edition

£29.95 for por-edition

http://www.collectorz.com/music/
    Graham,

I take it from your response, that you're a user of Music Collectorz, what do think of it?

Paul.

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdowns View Post
    Graham,

I take it from your response, that you're a user of Music Collectorz, what do think of it?

Paul.
    I dont use it but am thinking of using the trial to see what it is like

I'm Paul.

Well I can highly recommend it... You can use a barcode scanner but I've never bothered, preferring to either input the barcode number manually or input the Artist and Album name.

It is compatible on both PC, Mac and iOS devices... not sure whether they support Linux or other operating systems though!

Paul.

+ Reply to Thread