+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Music.

I'm Chris.

Default My Music.

Just an insight into what I listen to and enjoy daily.

I listen to mainly Rock N Roll and Rockabilly. I used to be A DJ in the North East playing this genre of music. My collection is huge, I've just burnt 100 Discs of Rockin' Music, all to CD - every 10th Disc is a double. In the loft I've also got a collection of vinyl too - just no player to play them on.

My Elvis collection is also massive, I have alot of the live 50s and 70s shows and alot of rare stuff too, in my collection I also have all of the Sun Sessions and I have Sets such as all the Doo Wop Jive & Strolls, Buffalo Bop, Grab This & Dance as well as some I've put together myself.

Music is on daily in this house, sometimes just as back ground music if we have visitors.

So thats an introduction to what music I like to listen too. IF anyone else is into the same kind of music I dont mind doing some trading.

Cheers.
    Adios for Now,

Chris.

I'm Paul.

Hi Chris,

Sounds like you have a good eclectic interest in music, id be interested in know what you got?

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

+ Reply to Thread