+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Wadia 8, TEAC VRDS 25 & M2Tech Evo DAC

I'm Jonathan.

Default FS: Wadia 8, TEAC VRDS 25 & M2Tech Evo DAC

As anyone reading the VRDS thread will know, I am a huge fan of these magnificent sources. Here's the VRDS thread http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...2915-Teac-VRDS and here's the Evo DAC thread http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...m2tech+evo+dac.

Earlier today an opportunity arose to acquire a Wadia 861 so my Teac VRDS 25, Wadia 8 transport and M2Tech Evo DAC are up for grabs - I would keep them all but I've run out of rack space.

I'll take some photos and post them at the weekend but I'm posting this on AoS first.

Both the Wadia and VRDS 25 have their remotes and power cords. The Wadia has its steel feet and coasters. The VRDS also has its original box and polystyrene packaging.

All work beautifully. The VRDS 25 belonged to BobC on the Wam who builds the Hush racks, so came from an excellent home.

Wadia 8 and VRDS 25 are £695 each and Evo DAC £165. (By way of comparison Emporium HiFi want £1,200 for their VRDS 25).

I'm happy to post the DAC and the price for that includes postage anywhere in the UK but the Wadia and VRDS need to be collected or I'll meet you somewhere convenient - I don't trust couriers!

Regards

Jon'.
    Last edited by Jonneville; 19-06-2013 at 11:05.

I'm Jonathan.

I seem to be having a problem with posting photos - photobucket doesn't seem to be working for me - so please pm and I'll email the photos.

Regards

Jon'.

I'm Jonathan.

Completely forgot about this lot - bump!

Regards

Jon'.

synsei Guest

If there was ever a week to win something on the Lottery this is that week. Good luck with the sale

I'm Paul.

Could do with the photos Jon.

I'm Jonathan.

Yep, you're right, Paul - I am having difficulties with Photobucket but I'll try again tonight. I can always email photos to anyone interested. With the VRDS 25, Wadia 8 plus 861, it's a regular "VRDS -fest" at home right now!

Regards

Jon'.

I'm Jonathan.

Been enjoying the Wadia 861 so much I completely forgot that I still have this little lot!

Here's a few photos of the VRDS 25 - the rubber pad on top has been removed.

Regards

Jon'.

I'm Jonathan.

Default Price reduction

The Wadia has sold, so the VRDS is now £650 and the M2Tech Evo dac £150.

Alternatively, I would consider a trade for a good headphone amp and headphones, or possibly a Koetsu, with cash adjustment.

Regards

Jon'.

I'm Jonathan.

Forgot I still have the VRDS 25 and EVO dac until I tripped over them this morning, so bump.

Regards

Jon'.

I'm Jonathan.

Quite a bit of interest but the VRDS 25 and EVO dac are still for sale.

Regards

Jon'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast