+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 172 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Grant.

lovely cat.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Any more pictures of him? He looks to be in great form.

My last cat had the same thing happen, the 'owner' just moved and left him and the neighbour's ( a friend's mother) dog brought him in half starved. When she died he came to live with me as her family were going to have him put to sleep. He was very clingy at first, used to sulk when I went out to work, but once he got settled and used to my routines he was fine and had a happy last few years.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Anthony.

Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Anthony.

Celebrating 4th birthday 26/4/17
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Any more pictures of him? He looks to be in great form.

My last cat had the same thing happen, the 'owner' just moved and left him and the neighbour's ( a friend's mother) dog brought him in half starved. When she died he came to live with me as her family were going to have him put to sleep. He was very clingy at first, used to sulk when I went out to work, but once he got settled and used to my routines he was fine and had a happy last few years.
    Oh yes Martin if Sue and I go out for a few hours and leave Soxx in the house when we get back he chastises us..! Then he is all clingy again for a while. Absolutely love him to bits...!

I'm Martin.

Once they are familiar with you they have no problem telling you off if things are not to their liking. I had a cat door put in for mine so he had freedom of movement whilst I was out. That seemed to stop his sulks, I suppose because he could go out and find other cats for company. He would always be waiting for me when I got in though. First thing I would do is light the fire whilst he would sit behind me on the coffee table whacking me on the back with his paw because of course my first priority should be to feed him, the fire lighting should have been a secondary task.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

My lass just gave me a dirty look followed by the cold shoulder for an hr or so...typical woman.....til she wanted summat, then was all loveydovey
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nodrog.

Sitting here, listening to Joni and Orange.fr decided to join me. Don't know how he can sleep through Joni! Maybe one ear is open along with the inevitable one eye.

Please forgive the bare knee, haven't dressed yet.

I'm Grant.

She got called cheche, but real name was pebbles. My little lass. Been gone a while now. Good cat and lived for 22 years
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Once they are familiar with you they have no problem telling you off if things are not to their liking. I had a cat door put in for mine so he had freedom of movement whilst I was out. That seemed to stop his sulks, I suppose because he could go out and find other cats for company. He would always be waiting for me when I got in though. First thing I would do is light the fire whilst he would sit behind me on the coffee table whacking me on the back with his paw because of course my first priority should be to feed him, the fire lighting should have been a secondary task.
    Yeah sadly we live in a rented house so cat doors are out of the question. We are at home a lot of the time though as I am kind of semi retired these days and he gets to go out when he wants to. It's just if we go for a drive around for a few hours he lets us know when we get back. He is also making his mark on the new territory with the other cats. Also, he always wants Sue and I to be there together for him not separately. He has now gone through the biting and scratching stage but he is just so vocal all of the time. He and I have the most amazing conversations in which I am sure he fully understands me even though I don't him.

When I play music he sits and listens on the arm of the chair but only if it is Eno-esque ambient stuff. Anything raucous and he mooches away somewhere else. I dare not play vinyl with him in the room though however, he does know that that room is not his...! He understands the word NO.

+ Reply to Thread