+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Need to scare the big un away so the other feels comfortable
    Think the big un might scare me away! Remember Fred Flinstone putting out the pet:

https://youtu.be/GJu8RreAGnM
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Link goes to a old guy get fit vid... Lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

Strange, just clicked it and it went to Fred F:

https://youtu.be/GJu8RreAGnM
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

I wonder if this will work
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/GJu8RreAGnM
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    That Worked Wilma
    Liked the flintstones back in the day. Kids are too sophisticated now for such i guess...all those playstations etc to blame
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

You can get ultra sonic repellers for cats.. My one can be set for cats and has a long mains lead. You can set it up and if you see the one you dont want flick switch.. It goes away and you can leave it off for the good one. It will get the message and not come back. Some are quite sophisticated.
    Mine is in loft for birds. Has reduced the problem although it would be more use if i could use all the other bits. Probably needing a new one. There is a setting for different animals you wish to target
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

Thank you, might look into that. As for birds in the loft, I wouldn't like that, can't something be done?
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    You can get ultra sonic repellers for cats..
    Do they do wife ones?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Thank you, might look into that. As for birds in the loft, I wouldn't like that, can't something be done?
    Dunno how they are getting in alas.. Even in pitch dark you cant see any daylight through a crack.. They are sneaky buggers lol... This thing has helped a lot so might get an upgraded one. Only using the u sonic bit as dont want to scare myself lol. Sentinals on amazon..lots of differing models
    Once they've nested you cant move them by law
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Do they do wife ones?
    I will work on that
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread