+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Gary.

Default Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I think we can all agree that anyone who likes cats is inherently an excellent person ( my hindley and the Yorkshire ripper and David Cameron don't like cats did/do they? )

So post your catsssss ( or other fun lifeforms that you have as companions )

Here's me and sky on the labhorn ( which ... Cough... IS FOR SALE ) hunting moths

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371338613.139128.jpg

Here's me being an observation tower

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371338672.391246.jpg

Sky seeing off potential foes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371338709.373730.jpg

Sky showing dissaproval of bbc's the secret life of cats by doing a hand stand on the centre speaker and pointing her derrière in the general direction of unwanted cat faces

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371338778.829173.jpg

She did this to John Cleese the other day too , something must be lost in translation with monty python humor to cat humor

Okay , what ya got ?

I'm Gary.

(Myra , .... Damn you jobs )

I'm ChrisB.

Post Your Cats?

I'm Gary.

Bless , ... Did he or she hatch out by themselves ?

I'm Nodrog.

If you knew about the French postal services, you wouldn't suggest such a thing....
    our cats are pretty stressed out what with country living, loads of field mice etc etc.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Here's our three....

Abella:

Psycho cat. Mess with her and she'll fuck you up...

Wee Emrys:

Cute as a button. Loves his hot watter bottle (in the winter)!

Mitze:

"They've sat me in here just to take this bloody picture!"

Winter sentinels aloft the Celestions....

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do". - Milan Kundera.

My system:

Modified Technics SL-1210MK5G/Mike New high-precision bearing & baseplate/Mike New ETP platter/Bruil record weight/Nagaoka GL602 crystal T/T mat. Paul Hynes SR7EHD PSU (plus regulator modules)/DCSXL pure-silver DC lead. Ortofon RS-212D tonearm/'Speedy Steve' custom-made Ebony armboard. Yannis Tome 423.5 Phono Silver-Litz tonearm cable, with Furutech CF-DIN(R) and Eichmann silver Bullet Plugs. Cartridges: Denon DL-S1 in AT MG-10 headshell with AT-6106 Quattro Hybrid lead-wire. Denon DL-103C1 in '103U' headshell with AT-609 silver lead-wire. Vintage Denon DL-103AU in AT-Ti15ANV Titanium Headshell. Shure M55E in Denon PCL-300 headshell with 6N silver lead-wire. Shure original USA SC35C. Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 transport/DAC. Raspberry Pi-3 Model B and IQaudio Pi-DAC+/Paul Hynes SR3DR-05 linear PSU. Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X preamp. Modified Goldpoint SA4M-47 passive preamp. Stereo Coffee LDR. Head-amp: Paul Hynes design/SR5 PSU. Also modified Lentek. Tube Distinctions 50W Class A P/P Copper amp with cryo-treated Tung Sol KT150s. Speakers: 'Lockwood Majors', using 15" Tannoy Monitor Golds, modified with bespoke crossovers. Also Celestion Ditton 15XRs. Stands: Mana Acoustics (non-magnetic stainless steel 'clones’). Hi-Fi Racks Podium T/T wall shelf. Sony ST-5055L tuner. Cables: Furukawa EE/F-S 2mm & 2.6mm solid-core mains leads, fitted with Furutech FI-50 IECs and FI-1363Rs. Stereo interconnects: Sommer Carbokab 225 (with silver-plated MS Audio non-metallic POM RCAs). Speaker cable: VDH 'The Wind' Hybrid II. Digital coaxial cable: 1m Trompeter Electronics Triax TRC-75-2, with MS Audio ‘Starline' silver-plated RCAs. Mains block: Mark Grant 6-way, modded with Furutech FP-1363R sockets and Furukawa cable. Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW 16.5 record cleaner.

I'm Mike.

My 2 warming my amps for me

On the left Max and on the right Maddie

I'm Steve.

Zorro

William
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with far away trains passing by...

I'm David.

My dearly departed Ollie

I found some more of the terrible twosome which I need to scan, plus others of next-door's puss who has taken over caring duties
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me; Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me.....................

I'm Gary.

Aw , hope Ollie is annoying the weird-beard in the toga by running up his back or something

Also , awesome thread being awesome , thanks so far folks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371384886.093007.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast