+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Non oversampling DAC TD1543 DIR9001

I'm ILOB.

Sounds good what power supply are you using for it
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm ILOB.

Visited a friend the other day and took it up against the Cunas. The Cunas had a lot more sound stage and depth but on a few tracks I find it a bit tiring on the vocals which was the reason why I moved away from that approach. For me it still feels I not quite got the right DAC for me I want the extra sound stage and details but without making some vocals sound harsh
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm tony.

I am still happy with mine.......but when funds allow may add bm mk2 to the stable!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456