+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone

I'm Ralph.

Smile Hello everyone

Hi there and greetings from the sunny West Pennie Moors. A comfirmed flat earther of over 20 years I recently faced quite a dilemma when the elastic band on the bouncy t/t wore out, my regular dealer suggested a t/t with a golf ball for a tone arm bearing and some fishing line for a drive belt and while I must admit it sounded pretty good it looks like it's goning to drop to bits in 5 minutes and costs £2k+. So some searching on the net lead me to the 1210 and the TimeStep mods and let me tell you it took an enormous punt on my part but it paid off (thanks Dave). Now I've got the Techie/SME/103 feeding my Naim amps and it is simply stunning (typing this is hard work coz I keep stopping to groove to Dr John) bass, dynamics, soundstaging etc etc all there in spades I just cant stop spinning record after record, fantastic.

Ralph.

I'm Neil.

Hi Ralph

You are more than welcome here on AOS. We cater for all sorts, Flat Earth, Round Earth, Square Earth, what ever.... Me I live on glow in the dark glass earth...the valves the valves...

If your set up is dragging you away from typing well thats the type you want to have. Though please try to continue typing even if it is a struggle.

What kind of music do you like.....other than Dr John ?

Regards D S D L
    Last edited by Spectral Morn; 19-04-2009 at 16:32.
    Regards Neil

I'm Nick.

Welcome Ralph!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Ralph.

Hi Neil thanks for the welcome.

What sort of music do I like? Let me think, well if it got notes n' things like that in it then I usually like it

Actually this afternoon I've gone from Cream (Disrali Gears in mono) thru Pink Floyd, Capt Beefhart, The Byrds, Dr J, James Booker, The Orb, Tom Waits, Air and some Bo Hanson but thats gotta be it for now coz I have to go and fetch the other half from work, ah well...
    Regards
    Ralph

I'm Nick.

Pink Floyd and The Byrds... good choices
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Neil.

Nice taste in music....Orb, Air, pink Floyd....all Excellent !

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread