+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Latest CD purchase?...

I'm Rich.

Gov't Mule - Dark side of the mule.

3 CD set plus DVD of my favourite rock/blues act playing a live set of their own material and Pink Floyd cover versions in their own style. Simply wonderful.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Grant.

Good set that... Not heard it all though
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual-Symmetry View Post
    Aye Brilliant..
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinblueboy View Post
    Great remix. The original wasn't bad at all, but the Wilson remix is excellent. The surprise was the extra minute and half or so in Magnu and the ending of the Demented Man/King. I've never bothered with these big sets but I did buy this one; my favourite of their studio albums.
    The original always sounded good but this remix sounds even better to my ears. I had some friends over last week and one asked when looking at the box set 'how many versions of the recording do you need?' Had to agree with him if I'm to be honest!

I'm Grant.

Picked this up today.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Bernie.

Little River Band 1st (self titled) album.
    Bernie.

I'm Caron.

Paul Simon - Stranger to Stranger.
    C.Duncan - Architect
    Basis Debut Gold Standard T/Table, SME V Tonearm, Koetsu 80th. Anniversary, Krell Reference KRS Monoblock Pre and Power Amps, Krell FPB700 Power Amp, Wilson Audio X1 Grandslamms Series 5, Wilson Audio XS Subwoofers, Theta Data Basic & Pro Gen V DAC

I'm Bernie.

Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go.
    Bernie.

I'm Wesley.

Jackson Browne solo acoustic vol one. Excellent live recording of some wonderful versions some of his earlier material.

I'm PL.

Default ....and this weeks .......

This weeks selection:-

Brian Bromberg - it is What it is
    Jeff Beck - Loud Hailer
    Tedeschi Trucks Band - let me get by
    Michael Messer's Mitra - Call of the Blues
    Beady Belle - On My Own

PL

I'm Grant.

Default What's Your Last CD purchase?...

Best of Cat Stevens. All of 3 quid new and delivered from Amazon. Really good cd, tracks wise, but not heard it so far. Just ripped to RPI.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast