+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Latest CD purchase?...

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    I also loved OU812 but 5150 is a classic.
    The word "Classic" seems to get tied onto any old tat these days
    If you mentioned VH1 or 1984 then I'd agree with you, but 5150 is not classic and it doesn't hold a light up to the other two mentioned in this sentence.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm scott.

This is the world’s first 3 hour SACD.
    one of the best sounding CDs ever made as well

I'm Geoffrey.

Dreamer in concert - Stacey Kent.

I'm MYLES.

Bishop Nehru and MF Doom- Nehruviandoom

I'm Grant.

I've got a remastered cd of Pretzel Logic coming tomorrow. Hoping its a decent reworking as I don't have much of Dan on digital.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm jeff.

Robert plant - lullaby and the ceaseless roar & Pink Floyd- Endless River - on the same day......Robert Plant one wins easy (dives for cover)

I'm Grant.

American 111 Solitary man- Johnny Cash... another excellent part of the series got......only 1 to get now I think
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Luca.

The Miles Davis Quintet featuring John Coltrane: "All of You - The Last Tour 1960" Box set.

You get, among others, 8 (!) different performances of "So What", and they all sound amazing!
    Luca

Sources: Oppo BDP-93 NuForce Edition, Wyred4Sound Dac-1, Macbook Pro
    Amplifier: Krell KAV300iL
    Speakers: Sonus Faber Cremona
    Cables & Accessories: Artisan Silver Cables (speakers & USB), Klotz MC5000 cable with MS Audio Starline connectors (IC), ASI Liveline (IC), VoVox Sonorus Direct S (balanced IC), Black Cat Veloce (digital IC), Mark Grant DSP 2.5 Dual Screened Power Cables, IsoTek Premier EVO3 (power mains), Pro-ject Connect-It Power Strip Mains Block, Blue Horizon Spike Shoes

I'm Stephen.

Zombies Osessey And Oracle, digipak. On a bit of a digipak/mini lp kick.

I'm Rich.

Tony Patterson & Brendan Eyre - Northlands

Bloody great it is too from a couple of local lads.
    http://www.cherryred.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=4905
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast