+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: What's Your Latest CD purchase?...

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    9 for 28 quid but the Sisters Of Mercy is 5 album box set in the 'mini-LP' format. So really it's 14 albums at £2 each. Happy days.

Let me know if you're going to sell the SoM set please! All mine are scratched from my student (and a few years after) parties.

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Let me know if you're going to sell the SoM set please! All mine are scratched from my student (and a few years after) parties.

My SoM vinyl have seen better days too. Except 'Vision Thing' which I got much later.

I'll be up there again in a couple of weeks, if I see another copy I'll get it and post it to you.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    My SoM vinyl have seen better days too. Except 'Vision Thing' which I got much later.

I'll be up there again in a couple of weeks, if I see another copy I'll get it and post it to you.
    Thanks Martin was this new from a shop then? Not bad at all if so.

The cover looks a bit odd, that doesn't look like an official label Andrew Eldritch photo it looks more like the photos you used to get on the bootlegs. What label was the compilation released on?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Thanks Martin was this new from a shop then? Not bad at all if so.

The cover looks a bit odd, that doesn't look like an official label Andrew Eldritch photo it looks more like the photos you used to get on the bootlegs. What label was the compilation released on?
    Bought second hand from a shop. Cover has the 'Merciful Release' and 'Rhino' logos. Copyright is Warner Music.

Here's a pic of the box and the 5 albums inside it:

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566