+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Latest CD purchase?...

I'm bob.

last purchase was a Yehudi Menuhin complete Bach sonatas and partitas for solo violin. A double CD that arrived from eBay in practically as new condition for £1.67.

I'm really not sure how they do it/why they bother. Before that I had another Menuhin Bach double CD for £1.70 and before that Murray Perahia's Goldberg Variations for £1.20. All delivered prices, all in as new condition.

Some amazing bargains to be had on eBay if you look... one way is to do a search on CD, then list lowest price or nearest ending.

I'm Caron.

In the last weeks bought...........
    The Pineapple Thief - Your Wilderness.
    Freedom to Glide - Fall.
    Peter Frampton - FCA 35.
    Trentemoller - Fixion.

Caron.
    Basis Debut Gold Standard T/Table, SME V Tonearm, Koetsu 80th. Anniversary, Krell Reference KRS Monoblock Pre and Power Amps, Krell FPB700 Power Amp, Wilson Audio X1 Grandslamms Series 5, Wilson Audio XS Subwoofers, Theta Data Basic & Pro Gen V DAC

I'm Lee.

3 today:

George Michael - Faith
    Madonna - Like a Virgin
    Madonna - Like a Prayer

All original CDs

Edit: the madonna discs cos I don't like the immaculate collection versions.
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

Bigman80 Guest

Today

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm M.

Just received from Amazon
    Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live (AOS recommendation)

Rhiannon Giddens. Freedom Highway

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Just received from Amazon
    Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live (AOS recommendation)

Rhiannon Giddens. Freedom Highway
    Both good Martin
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Default What's Your Last CD purchase?...

Latest cd purcheses from music magpie. All in ex condition....

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Cds are so cheap now aren't they. Just picked up brothers on arms for £2 lol.

I'm Simon.

I bought the John Williams theme music to the film 'empire of the sun' for 1p.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
    I bought the John Williams theme music to the film 'empire of the sun' for 1p.
    You've overpaid lol 😁

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast