+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Latest CD purchase?...

I'm Philip.

Coney Island Baby, Lou Reed.
    Main Sys. N.A.S DAIS; 12" Ace Space , Benz Micro Wood SL, Timesteep T-01MC, Quad Platinum DMP, Quad Platinum Pre, FM4,Quad Platinum Stereo, Quad ESL 63, PRC4 RCM, Chord XLR, Mark Grant G1000HD, Black Mamba's. Stax SRM600 SR507
    AVCambridge audio Blu-ray player, Pioneer SC-LX 57 Front 2 channels switched into Quad 606 Powering the ESL63s. Rear powering Celestion Speakers, LFE 2 cheap subwoffers.
    Man-cave Sys. A. GL75, RB300, ZYX R100H, Rega Planer 3, RB200, Rega Carbon Elys II,Quad 34, 606, Tangent RS4.
    Man-cave Sys. B. Revox A77, Akai 400D, Sugdon A48II, JPW Monitors.
    Gallery http://www.theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=341
    Classic Sys. Garrard 301, SME M2-9R, Benz Micro Wood SL, Quad Vena, 303, FM3, AM3. ESL 57. Quad II, 22, FM2 Rega Planet. Rega Phono
    Gallery http://www.theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=403
    Headphones, Stax SR507 (x2) /SRM600 Limited, Sennhieser HD424, Sennhieser HD558, AKGK105UHF, Beyerdynamic DT 931, Beyerdynamic DT231, Etymotic ER4 micropro.

I'm fabulous.

Seen people talking about it a few times on here... pulled the trigger today. Live at Ronnie Scott's
    lossless > Raspberry PI-3b+ > allo Boss > Van Damme Purple interconnect >
    Myryad Z210 CD Player > Chord Chameleon Silver+ interconnect >

into Magnum IA170 amplifier > Van Damme Blue 4mm cable > Mission 752 Freedom Floorstanders
    Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-back

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by guyhayton View Post
    Seen people talking about it a few times on here... pulled the trigger today. Live at Ronnie Scott's
    I'm quite pleased with this album and the procol harem one. Both different but great music
    Last edited by struth; 20-08-2018 at 13:09.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Nitin Sawhney - Live at Ronnie Scott's... quite pleased with this album....
    I was listening to first few tracks at my desk in work today and I know its going to grow on me - I'm pleased.
    The wonders of Amazon mean that whilst I wait for the CD to be delivered, I had access to a lowfi autorip to listen to today via my iPhone. I am still impressed by such things, things that millennials just seem to take in their stride.

into Magnum IA170 amplifier > Van Damme Blue 4mm cable > Mission 752 Freedom Floorstanders

I'm Mike.

I'm Anthony.

Just picked up the Johnny Mathis 68 disc box set for me dad
    He is abroad till August so will not be opened till then. Kinda love Mathis myself and at what works out to be £3.17 per disc an absolute f..king bargain.
    Hope I can hold out till August, temptation is bloody killing
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Dan.

Just got the new Christian Fitness - Nuance: The Musical

Brilliant stuff.

I'm Marie.

Default Marie

My last CD purchase was The Best of Dead Can Dance. Currently listening to their In Concert as mentioned by Neil. Thanks for the tip. Marie

I'm Neil.

Latest CD purchases:

The Libertines - Anthems For Doomed Youth

The Charlatans - Different Days (Deluxe)

The Wedding Present - Valentina

Public Enemy - Live At Metropolis Studios

I'm fabulous.

After hearing Greg Laswell on Radio Paradise recently... just bought his back catalogue from the Amazon Marketplace

Everyone Thinks I Dodged A Bullet
    Landline
    Through Toledo
    Three Flights from Alto Nido
    How the Day Sounds
    Take A Bow
    I Was Going to Be An Astronaut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast