+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new speakers moan

I'm andy.

Default new speakers moan

Having lived with my new/old speakers for the last month, due to it's dispersion pattern, wider,deeper, bigger sweetspot etc..,
    on a few ocassions while i was concentrating on or doing other things like washing dishes,
    i have seen myself running to the door or the phone only to find it's the sound from the bloody stereo,
    either that or i am at an early stages of Senile Dementia.

Other than the above, am enjoying these profusely.
    Frank...made me do it.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

...and the new speakers are, Andy? (For those of us already with dementia who can't remember! )
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Brian.

Aye tell us what it is again Peter

I'm andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post

...and the new speakers are, Andy? (For those of us already with dementia who can't remember! )
    Errr......i forgot Alex !!!! ...... Gotcha.

Just incase you really forgot, tis these http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24859

they seem to give a lot of detail, even off-axis, can't say i've experienced to that extent from my other speakers.
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm andy.

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    Aye tell us what it is again Peter
    Nae bother Jimmy.
    Frank...made me do it.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

That's great, thanks Fred.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread