+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcycle Racing 2013

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

Default Motorcycle Racing 2013

Bloody awesome! Great to see some Brits up there on the world stage and Rossi on a proper bike too!!!

Can it get any better?..............of course it can!!!! Roll on the TT! 2 weeks of 'man time' can't wait!!
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Catching up on the support races from Brands - just watched the Ducati 848 Challenge - even through the telly there's nothing like the sound of a Duke.

I also love the Motostar Championship with all the youngsters on their 125cc GP 2 strokes and Moto3 bikes and my favourite, Catherine Green, a lady in her 30's mixing it with the teenage boys who are young, dumb and full of ...enthusiasm! Can't believe Niall MacKenzie's sons are now racing (Tarran in the Motostar, Taylor in Supersport 600) - it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I was watching Niall on his purple Boost Yamaha in BSB.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

"Superbike Sunday" this weekend coming up - Aragon for round 2 of WSBK and Thruxton for round 2 of BSB - 8 hours of live HD coverage to look forward to.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Just catching up on the weekends races - after all my bluster, the 2 BSB races were rubbish, though the Supersport 600 race was superb.

MotoGP looked stunning in HD and the floodlit event at Qatar was a true spectacle, and looks like the start of a vintage season, I think. Rossi could be back!
    Some real racing at the front end for each event would be good.
    Qatar not my favourite track and still good
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12