+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My wall-mounted system

I'm Simon.

Default My wall-mounted system

Thanks to some advice I got over in The Artist's Pallette I now have all of my hi-fi on the wall. I also got a digital camera last weekend so here are some pictures. Apologies for the lack of quality - it's not the camera, it's the operator :-)

I can finally get at the filing cabinet which used to be in the corner behind a mixing desk :-)

Simon.

System 1: Marantz CD6000OSE, Beresford TC-7520, Marantz PM6010OSE, QED QNect II interconnect, Dual CS505 Mk3 turntable with Audiotechnica AT110E cartridge, Denon DRM-700A cassette deck, biwired B&W 685 S2 speakers on sand-filled Atacama SE24 supports.
    System 2: Marantz M-CR610, JPW Gold Monitors, Chord C-Screen speaker cables, NAS drive.
    System 3 (portable): Cayin N3
    My website: Foxysounds website
    My music: Foxysounds music

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Sweet system there' i started off with a Dual back in 84 ' nice Marantz cd and amp.
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Neil.

Hi Simon

Looking good.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post
    Sweet system there' i started off with a Dual back in 84 ' nice Marantz cd and amp.
    I think I've had mine since not long after that :-)

Simon.
    Last edited by foxysounds; 09-04-2009 at 22:24. Reason: Another post got between this and the one I was responding to so I added a quote.
    System 1: Marantz CD6000OSE, Beresford TC-7520, Marantz PM6010OSE, QED QNect II interconnect, Dual CS505 Mk3 turntable with Audiotechnica AT110E cartridge, Denon DRM-700A cassette deck, biwired B&W 685 S2 speakers on sand-filled Atacama SE24 supports.
    System 2: Marantz M-CR610, JPW Gold Monitors, Chord C-Screen speaker cables, NAS drive.

I'm Simon.

I'm getting used to my new camera. I've updated the images with much sharper ones

Simon.

I'm Paul.

I see you have Track Mania on the shelf .... I love that game

Overall, very nice looking system.

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

Hi, Foxy what make are the shelves, I've just had an idea.... DOH.... just spyed the name on the front, need some new I balls.
    Last edited by judge j; 12-04-2009 at 17:44.

I'm Simon.

Only the bottom one is made by "The Sound Organisation". The others are by Pro-Ject.

Simon.

+ Reply to Thread