+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MacBook Pro 2012 - 8GB memory / 128GB SSD / latest OS / boxed & immaculate

I'm Dan.

Default MacBook Pro 2012 - 8GB memory / 128GB SSD / latest OS / boxed & immaculate

My brothers soon to be moving house and he's looking to change his office set-up and realises that having an expensive MacBook Pro for work and using it for just emails/word docs, searching the internet and managing his iTunes account is a bit overkill

Spec:

• It's a 2012 MacBook Pro 15.4"
    • 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD
    • 2.3GHz Intel Core i7
    • Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB
    • Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

He's managed the basics (running programmes, OS etc...) on the SSD and runs x2 2TB external LaCIE Firewire 800 hard-drives dasiy-chained so all iTunes stuff is on those plus the TimeMachine back-ups etc... The magic mouse & keyboard are NOT included in the sale

It's in immaculate condition with the original box/packaging, power lead and its also on an aluminium stand bespoke to the MacBook's made by Rain

I think ideally he's looking to sell it outright for cash BUT would consider cash with a Mac Mini (2009/2010) model with its original hardware (adapters for displays power lead etc...)

Pics:

Price (for cash): £1200 OR VERY NEAR OFFER - Ideally cash on collection but will ship (would want to split the shipping costs 50/50 as with insurance it'll be pricey)

Swap with Mac Mini - Dependent upon spec so would need to discuss

As far as I can remember he's moving home in 2 weeks so he'll be looking to sort this before the months out so if you're interested please contact me and I'll pass details across etc...
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Dan.

Bump for an immaculate MBP
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Dan

This section of the forum is strictly for selling (conventional) hi-fi equipment and music (unless prior permission has been sought), so I'm afraid that I will have to move your ad to Abstract Chat, which is where this type of stuff goes.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Dan.

Hi Marco

Not a problem; wasnt sure if it should have been in here or classifieds!

Another bump; sensible offers considered

Also AppleCare is until July 2013 and can be easily extended
    Bigger than you...

+ Reply to Thread