+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When The Weather Bucks Up!

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Patios need pressure washing. Summerhouse needs a damned good clean. Garage needs sorting out. I need to stop wearing a fleece 24/7.

Then I can sit in the garden in the sunshine and drink too much. As opposed to sitting inside and drinking too much. Wearing a fleece.
    In an exalted state having passed his schilling exam.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by UV101 View Post
    You got it Alex

Few years old now but its had over 150bhp at the wheel when it was dyno'd a couple of years ago and its only done couple of 1000 since.

The bike to the left is a Honda Bros 400 thats Annette's

The one at the back is my FS1e. I need to pop the engine back in it after yet another rebuild!!!!! You'd have thought I'd learnt my lesson 1st time round in the 80's!!!
    I was struggling with the single-sided swingarm, but the Bros makes sense now.

I was fairly sure it was a Fizzy, but the colours didn't look familiar and I thought I'd offend you if it was a 250 Ducati or something!

Lovely collection - my ZX6-R (owned since new 15 years ago, and still looks it) is sadly underused, but I just love bikes.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kipling View Post
    In an exalted state having passed his schilling exam.
    Brilliant!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by UV101 View Post
    Better get warm soon!!! Need to get the bike out before the IOM TT trip!
    You going on the Fizzie?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    You going on the Fizzie?
    Not Likely!!!! The gixer is going over in the back of the espace!!!

Its actually a YB but with fizzy tinware and the YB engine. The frames are almost identical. These are all YB's or fizzy's with YB enginesin this pic

Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12