+ Reply to Thread

Thread: kef b200 drivers...free!!

I'm nigel.

Default kef b200 drivers...free!!

i have three kef b200 bass drivers (bloody hate the word woofer!!) free to a good home.

two of these are a matched pair pulled from a pair of VERY sad looking kef kalindas. the donar speakers were badly water damaged so the abr's were beyond repair but i have tested these drivers and they are ok.

the other driver is from a imf...studio 50 or something, not too sure as this was aquired many moons back.

my bright idea was to build some mutant killer sub using these but a impending move to a smaller property means the project is off....to be fair i'm not sure it was ever on!!

oh, if anyone out there could use a free ARCAM DELTA BLACK BOX without feet contact me.

al the above collection from nottingham

synsei Guest

I was going to register my interest in two B200's but I have no transport. Any chance you could post them Nigel? I would of course reimburse you for the postage and any packaging used

I'm MYLES.

Nige, can i take the Black Box (as long as it has the gubbins inside!) when i come by your place to collect the beast?

I'm nigel.

sure myles...no probs.

I'm MYLES.

Lovely jubbly, see you on the 14th.

synsei Guest

I'm nigel.

sorry dave, was just scouting around for 'a big box' tm.....i'll pm you if suitable packing material surfaces!!

synsei Guest

Okay dude no probs. Please let me know either way Nigel as I have a nice little home for those B200's to go to. I'm thinking of building some 'Frankenspeakers'

+ Reply to Thread