+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tyre question

I'm Jerry.

Cheers Mark,
    Got the door fitted today. It was a relatively easy job (two of us) but decided to leave the lock barrel to another day-it's not urgent as the remote works.
    I can dismantle the old lock in the comfort of my garage (when it warms up a bit).
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

I'm martin.

New tyres should be fitted to the rear of all cars assuming that they use the same size all round
    Kleber agree as do many other makers if you want to check further.
    http://www.klebertyres.co.uk/KleberU...=8032005184616
    My clios suffered from "lift off oversteer" could this have been the cause of the accident? along with mismatched rear tyres.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Jerry.

Here is a photo after fitting the new door. Got to say I was well chuffed doing this, it wasn't too difficult. Yes the dent to the sill is still to be sorted out-not sure if he is that bothered about it. The new tyres have been fitted on the rear.
    A serious talk with the boy racer is now on the cards....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456