+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: linn system

I'm john.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker View Post
    Hi Jon

Seems like an interesting system you have, who is building the Pre for you?
    The guy in Ayton with the 7.1 rig has a room that is easily 20' x 35' so from what you say that is probably why the 7.1 seems to work so well. He's a nice guy and is always willing to let others get a listen to his rig, be it Full Monty 2 channel or the 7.1

Good luck with the new pre, let us know how you get on with it and the advantages it gives over the, as you say, one box solutions.

You are of course more than welcome to drop by sunny (at least it is right now - could change in seconds though) Redcar.

Take care and enjoy

Andy - SDDW

Andy do you get meny donkeys on the beach in summer?..If so how much is it for a ride?

jon

I'm john.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancing Donkey Walker View Post
    Hi Jon

Seems like an interesting system you have, who is building the Price for you?
    The guy in Ayton with the 7.1 rig has a room that is easily 20' x 35' so from what you say that is probably why the 7.1 seems to work so well. He's a nice guy and is always willing to let others get a listen to his rig, be it Full Monty 2 channel or the 7.1

Good luck with the new pre, let us know how you get on with it and the advantages it gives over the, as you say, one box solutions.

You are of course more than welcome to drop by sunny (at least it is right now - could change in seconds though) Redcar.

Take care and enjoy

Andy - SDDW

Andy a mate of mine builds all my amps ..and has designed the preamp from the ground up ..just waiting for the pcb boards ..very handy to know .modderd the tc 7510..in a couple of hours...went a different way on some of the mod ....he is a electronics engineer..spend few years in rd ..

jon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12