+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [FS] Morgan Audio Deva 300

I'm Dan.

Default [FS] Morgan Audio Deva 300

Hello,

For sale my lovely Deva 300. Looking for 150 plus delivery or collection from Edinburgh. Willing to negotiate Reason for sale - Im getting Deva Pre to compliment my Deva power amp.

Great amp as you all know. [edit] this model does not have phono stage fitted

Cheers

Dan

Last edited by Daniel75; 18-02-2013 at 13:00.

I'm Dan.

If I had another system to put this in I'd have it in a heartbeat! I already have one in the PC system and I'm currently looking for some better very small spekers for it, one of the best amps I've heard under a grand for sure

Even if someone offered me £300 for mine there would be no chance it would go anywhere

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by bushytip View Post
    If I had another system to put this in I'd have it in a heartbeat! I already have one in the PC system and I'm currently looking for some better very small spekers for it, one of the best amps I've heard under a grand for sure

Even if someone offered me £300 for mine there would be no chance it would go anywhere

Agree - I'm still thinking that maybe I should keep it for a bedroom system or sth

I'm george.

you got the remote with it?

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by seoirse2002 View Post
    you got the remote with it?
    yes - remote and original box

D

I'm Dan.

Also I know a man who changed from the integrated to the pre and power and Didnt notice a difference, I'm not saying that u won't but he is an absolute nut when it comes to hifi and people generally take on board his thoughts, be careful, if u don't need the money I'd try the pre first and then decide whether u want one box or two and if one of the sit-ups would do for the bedroom.

I couldn't even use urs in my bedroom due to space, I have a small shelf above the TV which is on the wall with a Teac amp with built in Dac connected t the Apple TV, the Morgan blows it away and the Teac sounds great!

I'm gone.

Yum, lovely amps that go for stupidly low prices!

Bargain Alert!!

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by bushytip View Post
    Also I know a man who changed from the integrated to the pre and power and Didnt notice a difference, I'm not saying that u won't but he is an absolute nut when it comes to hifi and people generally take on board his thoughts, be careful, if u don't need the money I'd try the pre first and then decide whether u want one box or two and if one of the sit-ups would do for the bedroom.

I couldn't even use urs in my bedroom due to space, I have a small shelf above the TV which is on the wall with a Teac amp with built in Dac connected t the Apple TV, the Morgan blows it away and the Teac sounds great!
    I am usually very skeptical when it comes to hifi bling. I was checking various speaker/power cables in my very humble system and could not hear any improvements. Either my system is too low end, Im half deaf or maybe it is simply not broken and does what is suppose to do in a way which seems to be satisfying enough for me

(Not that I cant hear any improvements at all - definitely the biggest improvements I ever experienced were due to cleaning my ears "professionally", experimenting with speaker placement and finding perfect-ish listening position)

Anyway - because this soon to be mine pre is tube based I do hope to hear some nice tube'y distortion

[edit] question to Jerry - how do you find Behringer DEQ2496 in your system?

I'm Dan.

Morning bump

I'm ChrisB.

Morning bump
    As in "Guten morgen"?

Good luck with the sale, Dan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast