+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Very excited now...

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by isuckedmandelsonslemons View Post
    Robbie, Martin is in Australia. Faulty driver has been sent away.
    Oakey dokes, thanks Harry

I'm fuckoff.

Right, I'm back. I missed the weather here.

Got the (same) driver back I sent away, its now working. God knows what happened and I don't really care.

Thanks to Simon at hifisound for helping me out, he's a good bloke. Hugh vanished off the face of the planet, which didn't help things at all, I don't know where he is. Ho him.

RIGHT, so how do they really sound?

Again, the rooms due a proper setup but they are just amazing. They are scarily dynamic. They handle gentle passages with such delicacy, so many nuances just hang in the air in front of me. I just ran a CD recording of a rave I went to the other month through them and wow, they shook the flat and it all sounded effortless!

I'm actually going to start a system pics thread shortly, when I've got everything in place but for now, just going to play some tunes and (finally) enjoy my babies!

I'm fuckoff.

BTW, I just want to say thanks to the seller of these speakers, Harry.

He was as upset as me when he heard the news and was very helpful in providing the insurance details (of the delivery which he arranged for me).

I'd happily buy from him again and it was good to speak to someone with such a passion for this hobby.

I'm Robert.

Brilliant Martin, V Glad things have moved on nicely - Great news !!

MartinT Guest

That's great news Martin, we all like a happy ending(!)

So a proper welcome to the Usher Appreciation Society, then?

I'm fuckoff.

Cheers dudes!

Yeah I'm right there with you chaps now. Can't wait to get the spikes I n the stand and my schuko plug mains filter in the mix too...

Martin, you'll have to let me pop round one day and hear your dancers, I cant imagine how good they sound!

I'm Dave.

I am pleased everything seems to have worked out for you Martin. Like many others I have been following this thread with hope for a favorable outcome for you and Harry and now it all seems to have fallen into place.

Enjoy your new babies and don't forget the system pics. You know how much we love pics here on AOS...
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

I'm inthescottishmafia.

A good result, pleased for you Martin, and Harry must be relieved.

MartinT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by realysm42 View Post
    Martin, you'll have to let me pop round one day and hear your dancers, I cant imagine how good they sound!
    You'd be welcome, Martin. Just let me know.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by realysm42 View Post
    You can't
    Be prepared to be blown away
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456