+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valve phono stage for loan - want to try it?

I'm Francois.

Who would like to try the unit after me?
    By the sound of Tarzan's review, this unit is a cracker...
    Francois, Bergerac, France
    Source component/s:
    Musical Fidelity M1 Dac, Allo Digi One, Sony SCD-XE800, AVID Ingenium Twin arm, Audio Note Arm One, Groovemaster II 12in, Audio Note IQ3 MM, Denon DL103R MC, Croft Basic 25, TQ Iridium Phonostage, Puresound T10 Stepup Transformer, Zavfino majestic tonearm cable
    Amplification:
    Audio Note OTO PP, Dussun V6i
    Loudspeakers:
    Triangle Comete ES, Klispch RP600M
    Cables/stands:
    Quadraspire, Belden 9497

I'm Andy.

it is.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Francois.

The FireBottle Phono has landed!

Watch this space as it will get plugged in shortly!

Source component/s:
    Musical Fidelity M1 Dac, Allo Digi One, Sony SCD-XE800, AVID Ingenium Twin arm, Audio Note Arm One, Groovemaster II 12in, Audio Note IQ3 MM, Denon DL103R MC, Croft Basic 25, TQ Iridium Phonostage, Puresound T10 Stepup Transformer, Zavfino majestic tonearm cable
    Amplification:
    Loudspeakers:
    Cables/stands:
    Quadraspire, Belden 9497

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankyc2003 View Post
    The FireBottle Phono has landed!

Watch this space as it will get plugged in shortly!

System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Francois.

Thumbs up

Ahah...
    All shall be revealed soon!
    Very soon!
    Source component/s:
    Amplification:
    Loudspeakers:
    Cables/stands:
    Quadraspire, Belden 9497

I'm Alan.

You tease Francois
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Francois.

Source component/s:
    Amplification:
    Loudspeakers:
    Cables/stands:
    Quadraspire, Belden 9497

I'm Francois.

Hi everyone!

Who wants to try this fantastic Phono preamplifier?

Don't be shy, Don't miss out!
    Pm me and Firebottle your details and I shall post it to you next week!

Ta!
    Source component/s:
    Amplification:
    Loudspeakers:
    Cables/stands:
    Quadraspire, Belden 9497

I'm Francois.

Thumbs up

Come on, come on, I am conducting a side by side of the Firebottle Phono with my MingDa...

But after that the Firebottle is free to travel to any of you guys! Don't be shy!
    It is a fantastic piece of kit...

If you want to PM me and Firebottle your details the unit will go to you for free, the only charge is postage to pass it on to the next member or send it back to Firebottle...

Source component/s:
    Amplification:
    Loudspeakers:
    Cables/stands:
    Quadraspire, Belden 9497

I'm Alan.

Thanks for the repeated heads up Francois.

This is being offered on free loan to anyone who wants to try it.
    There must be some of you who have thought about trying a valve MM pre in your system, now's your chance.

No catches, it's just for the benefit of AoS members.

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast