+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MOJO & UNCUT CDs - FREE!

I'm Dave.

Default MOJO & UNCUT CDs - FREE!

Having a clear out and I have a number of Mojo and Uncut magazine freebie CDs sat gathering dust. I cleared out all my old freebie CDs back in 2011 but they have built up again. So I have all the Uncut and Mojo CDs from July 2011, that's 21 each. As with all cover CDs there is some shite but there are some really good ones as well, alright for the car etc.

I've had my pleasure out of them and not looking for any money, just the cost of P & P which I don't know at the moment.

If you're interested drop me a line.

Cheers

Dave

I'm Dave.

Looks like they're sold now!

Cheers

Dave

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Clothears View Post
    Looks like they're sold now!

Cheers

Dave
    Thanks very much to Dave
    All arrived in perfect condition
    Now to find some time to listen to them all !
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Steve.

I never even open the CD's I get with Uncut....and they drove me daft for a while lying about the house. Then I noticed that someone was selling them on Discogs so I stuck a few on and they do sell intermittently. Usually for more than the cost of the magazine too which I cannot fathom.
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by zygote23 View Post
    I never even open the CD's I get with Uncut....and they drove me daft for a while lying about the house. Then I noticed that someone was selling them on Discogs so I stuck a few on and they do sell intermittently. Usually for more than the cost of the magazine too which I cannot fathom.
    Helps my education at worst, hearing bands I don't know.
    5-10% of the tracks are by artists I investigate further as the music is excellent.
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by zygote23 View Post
    To be honest I couldn't be arsed trying to sell them for 99p each or whatever. I'd much rather someone on these boards enjoyed them instead, which hopefully Mike will.

When I sold my collection back in 2011 I had roughly 250+ CDs(Mojo/Uncut/Word/Q/Vox) going back to the mid 90's. Sold them as a job lot and got £60 for the lot.

I play them, rip them, and tend to forget them. Over the years there's been some great ones in amongst the not so great (especially the Mojo ones).

I got into Porcupine Tree off the back of first hearing the track Piano Lessons on a freebie. Same with The Decemberists and The Oysterband. I think I've subsequently bought everything that those bands have released so the freebies worked on me!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Clothears View Post
    To be honest I couldn't be arsed trying to sell them for 99p each or whatever. I'd much rather someone on these boards enjoyed them instead, which hopefully Mike will.

When I sold my collection back in 2011 I had roughly 250+ CDs(Mojo/Uncut/Word/Q/Vox) going back to the mid 90's. Sold them as a job lot and got £60 for the lot.

I play them, rip them, and tend to forget them. Over the years there's been some great ones in amongst the not so great (especially the Mojo ones).

I got into Porcupine Tree off the back of first hearing the track Piano Lessons on a freebie. Same with The Decemberists and The Oysterband. I think I've subsequently bought everything that those bands have released so the freebies worked on me!
    I like the education and have discovered artists I may never have heard of.
    Also good to see tracks I have and love popping up, Ry Cooder, The Fall amongst them

Mike

+ Reply to Thread