+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chilling Out

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by daytona600 View Post
    John remember the first and only MV F4 i saw a couple of years back , stopped at the side of the road for a quick ciggie and heard the F4 rom miles away
    Chap stopped and when he dismounted his jeans caught on the footpegs and it fell over

glass and carbon fibre all over the shop , lets just say he was a tad upset
    delivery mileage as he only had the beast for a couple of hours

buy this one for £50grand on 4years 0%

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MV-AGUSTA-...item19d404ba82

I will even turn it over once a week for you and take it out on dry days for a quick blast
    you can visit scotland anytime you like for a quick ride out yourselve

lifes to short , just buy another one , seen the 750cc go for about £6 grand
    Yikes. All this from a ciggie break? Damn, smoking does kill!
    50k??? Is this a special anniversary model or something? I got mine, albeit used, for 11 grand total - 4 grand cash after trading in a Smart car.
    Buying a bike is out of the question, I'm afraid - that one was my mid-life crisis bachelor days alternative to really tight pants. New wife won't have any of it - Greek taxman would have me by the throat. Current mode of transportation has been of the pedestrian variety.
    Visiting my beloved and gorgeous Scotland on the other hand...

I'm scott.

£50k lost count of the number of special versions of this machine

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

I am bike less at the moment but do want to get another one sometime, maybe for this summer coming

I miss my bikes soooo much, such a buzz. The only thing I have done with as much buzz was I flew hang gliders for a few years, now that really does make your hands shake after you've landed

Default The Most Chill You Can Have

I don't think you can chill anymore than I am at mo... listening to Tony Joe White - 'The Beginning' cd

If you don't know who he is....... "Rainy Night In Georgia"... he wrote it, "Steamy Windows"..... he wrote it... etc etc etc sort of unknown really

Seen him a few times live... just great fun, and he's 69 now and still performing

synsei Guest

Ah, another inhabitant of the Witching Hour. Songs In The Key Of Life pour moi from Little Stevie hisself...

Default Little Stevie

Did you mean Little Stewie ??

Only just got into Family Guy and love it, and American Dad.... soo funny !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123