+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Paris

I'm pierre.

Default Hello from Paris

Hello everybody,

I come from Paris and I love vintage HiFi, especially US and english.
    I have Spendor S100 and Klipsch Heresy I, Garrard 301, with Schick tonearm and SPU G/T, Marantz 7T and Marantz Model 15 (both fully restaured).

Best regards,
    P.A

I'm ChrisB.

Hi Pierre,
    Welcome to AoS.
    We'd love to see a system like that featured in some photos in The Gallery. What do you like to listen to on it?

I'm pierre.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Hi Pierre,
    Welcome to AoS.
    We'd love to see a system like that featured in some photos in The Gallery. What do you like to listen to on it?
    Thanks Chris,

I listen to alot of rock and jazz music.
    I will try to put some photos of my system later.

P.A

I'm ChrisB.

Excellent, I look forward to that!

I'm pierre.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Excellent, I look forward to that!
    Ok but not before next week!

I'm ILOB.

I am also looking forward to looking at the system You got some classic gear
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Andrei.

Default Vive le France

Excuse my spelling!!

I am reading Anthony Beavor's Book 'Paris 1944 - 1949' Fascinating!! I also have French Speakers - oh the midrange! Edith Piaf!!!
    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Sources:[/B] [B]1[/B][/COLOR] PC & Wyred4Sound DAC-2 DSDse   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]2[/B][/COLOR] Oppo BDP105   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]3[/B][/COLOR] Technics SL·1210 MK5 (Jelco 750D · Benz Wood).    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speaker Cable[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Nordost Frey.[/COLOR]    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Interconnects [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Oyaide[/COLOR][COLOR=black] & [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Geisha [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Silver.
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#a52a2a]Phono Stage [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black]Fosgate Signature V2. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Preamp [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Ayon Eris[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Power Amp[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]ATC P1. [/COLOR]  ​ [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speakers[/B][/COLOR] Triangle Magellan Cello.     [COLOR=#A9A9A9]Oh Sting, where is thy death?[/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread