+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi everyone.

I'm Marcin.

Default Hi everyone.

I'm biczmusic (pronounce like bitch music) but my real name is Marcin.
    I'm a producer, sound engineer, wanna be DJ .
    I used to play bass but my brother took over...

I'm based in London (UK), but I'm moving to berlin, cos there is where the magic happens.

My little system is a combination of analogue and digital equipment and I love it. I do fix stuff myself and like to know technicals...

Here I have few pics...

My favourite music is music, but I also like electronica, heavy metal, occasional rap and jazz - not big fun on R'n'B though.

Cheers guys

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Marcin, and welcome to AoS.

I like that - "My favourite music is music"

Unfortunately, the system doesn't seem to like your picture links - if you could have a word.

Hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm ILOB.

Welcome Marcin
    Hope you enjoy your time
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Jostein.

Welcome! Berlin is a good choice, a lot of stuff happening there. Any more information on your system?
    My hifi system:

Turntable: Technics SL-1200 MKII, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Mike New bearing, MCRU PSU (c), Oyaide HS-CF headshell, Oyaide MJ-12 TT mat, Vantage Audio Copper mat, Isonoe Isolation Feet, Isodek IF-2 isolation platform, Furutech Monza LP stabilizer, Herbie's Hal-O JR damper Phono Stage: Hagerman Cornet 3 (prototype) Amplifiers: EAR 868L Preamp, Transcription Audio 211 Heaven Power amp, Bob Carver Cherry 180 power amp CD Player: Ear Yoshino Acute Tuner: Magnum Dynalab 90T Speakers: Vandersteen 2CE SigII, Townshend Audio Super Tweeters, Transcription Audio Speakers Cables and stuff: LFD Audio interconnects and speaker cables, Mark Grant G2000HD, BlackCat Electronics, Van Den Hul Clearwater, Black Rhodium mains cables, Black Rhodium mains block, Finite Elements Resonator, Townhsend Stella Speaker stands, Pro Audio Bono hifi rack, Herbie's spike gliders, Herbie's Ultravox and Hal-O tube dampers, Super Black Hole CD mat Record Cleaning Machine: Loricraft PRC4

I'm Mikkel.

Hi Marcin,

Welcome aboard! Berlin is great !

I´m with you all the way on the R & B thing - I loath that stuff.

+ Reply to Thread