+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hello & goodbye

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm rupert.

Default hello & goodbye

i'm from the other forum and wow this thread is just as pathetic as the one you arr criticizing .. Bev get yourself a life and stop playing victim... you poor escapee ! so pathetic. this whole thing has blown out of all proportion and you continue to pour fuel on the flames. I think you are enjoying the attention after all.

synsei Guest

Goodbye Rupert...

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by r100 View Post
    i'm from the other forum and wow this thread is just as pathetic as the one you arr criticizing .. Bev get yourself a life and stop playing victim... you poor escapee ! so pathetic. this whole thing has blown out of all proportion and you continue to pour fuel on the flames. I think you are enjoying the attention after all.
    Was that it? Any more? Go on, get it all out. You'll feel better for it.
    Mark

I'm tommy.

wow , original poster waving his panties in the wind , thank god he didn;t do it in public
    getting older and now getting wiser

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wee tam View Post
    wow , original poster waving his panties in the wind , thank god he didn;t do it in public

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default Posts

Actually r100 I haven't mentioned the 'other' sorry little forum or it's leader for MANY posts

The forum and the man are WAY out of my head already.... read my posts you silly person

MUCH more important things to think about, so go get a little life for yourself OK

Bev

I'm tommy.

OP , piss of , hope you never ever have to coach someone through the big C , bean there done that , hope to god you ar bigger than that , bow out now
    getting older and now getting wiser

I'm rupert.

Default Hello again.

I stick to what I said. Maybe I should have said it in softer terms but that was my feeling at the time and it is still valid today. Your reaction btw was over the top imho.

Now, maybe you could say I'm in the same situation but I'm not seeking any patting on my back or condolences or such... all I would like to gain from this forum at the moment is some breathing space. If this place is like HFS which is oppressing and full of dogma than I will leave.
    Last edited by r100; 02-06-2013 at 09:10.

I'm ChrisB.

This is not a good start Rupert - it's not that many minutes ago that I typed this:

A little housekeeping, then please, if you are to stay with us. I'd like you to go to your original Welcome thread, which you posted here and make the introduction to yourself that you were asked to do when you joined AoS. We ask that you tell us a little about yourself, your system and musical tastes, but perhaps in your case, it would also be a good place to try to convince us that you really are nicer than your first post implies.
    If you're looking for breathing space, you're not doing yourself any favours.

I'm rupert.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    This is not a good start Rupert - it's not that many minutes ago that I typed this:

If you're looking for breathing space, you're not doing yourself any favours.
    sorry, was typing at the same time you where writing this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast