+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mains block

I'm Bernard.

Martin, if James is not interested ( and the price is good ) , I would like to be next on the list , please .

Thank you

I'm fuckoff.

I'll take this to pm; sorry to thread crap op.

I'm James.

Thanks for the offer Martin but I think I will need a little more time before I decide what to buy.

Looks like you have interest in the item anyway

I'm Rob.

I can recommend the Moths (British Audio products) mains distribution block.£85.00 for an 8 way with a Supra LoRad mains lead & MK plug.No filters or LED.
    I used a Russ Andrews 'Silencer block' before & I find the Moth works alot better with my system (all Linn).
    Well Tempered Versalex, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Trilogy 906, MCRU LDA Linear PSU, Naim ND5 XS 2 , Exposure 3010S2D, Roksan TR-5 speakers, Spotfire Interconnects/Spotfire Reference speaker cable

I'm Bernard.

Sorry also . I just noticed that it was not in the Private Exhibitions forum .

I'm Martin.

I use the Russ Andrews effort which is a 4 way with a fancy mains plug and Kimber cable, no filtering or any nonsense like that. It cost £100 though so dare say you get get something just as adequate for less. I bought it after sceptically testing several mains blocks and satisfying myself that I could hear the difference between them.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmass View Post
    I can recommend the Moths (British Audio products) mains distribution block.£85.00 for an 8 way with a Supra LoRad mains lead & MK plug.No filters or LED.
    I used a Russ Andrews 'Silencer block' before & I find the Moth works alot better with my system (all Linn).
    I have the same block, industrial build quality, the tight fit on the plugs is rather extreme compared to normal sockets. Not using it at the moment (got 4x wall sockets available), also have Supra LoRad cable & an MK plug on mine.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12