+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC/Poss for sale: Cyrus 8 DAC & KEF LS50s

I'm Dan.

Default IC/Poss for sale: Cyrus 8 DAC & KEF LS50s

I'm possibly going to sell this system for financial reasons > (well my 745i's suspension has failed at the rear so instead of doing half-a-job Bob work on it I'm going to replace the whole lot front & back with decent Bilstein & Eibach components)!

The Cyrus 8 DAC & KEF LS50s are mint/immaculate. No other words can describe them apart from as new; literally!

Both fully boxed with ZERO damage/marks/scratches etc... They're both around 3-4 weeks old bought from Fanthorpes and Audio T. Not even run in as they've had less than 100hours between them!

The Cyrus was a 'reprocessed' unit back from Cyrus. Cyrus confirmed that there wasn't any issues with the amp at all; it'd been opened for a demo at Fanthorpes and the person demoing decided to buy an 8XPdQX elsewhere to Fanthorpes dismay! KEFs were bought brand new.

They sound fantastic as a system; mother KEFs are amazing speakers and I now know why they have such a following and stunning feedback across the board. The 8 DAC is a stunning amp with a fantastic sound that digs deep and it really drives the KEFs very well indeed. I've never heard small speakers like these give out such a big soundstage and bass depth/punch that these can!

I'd prefer collection but will courier and insurance will be included in the price. Located just outside Preston, Lancs

Cyrus 8 DAC: £1200 Ono
    KEF LS50s: £700 Ono

Courier costs for each: £25.00

As a system: £1650 inc courier costs

Sorry for crappy pics; taken on my iPad 2!

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

What a shame you have to sell 'em.

Good luck and I'd love to hear what these KEFs sound like, as all the references to the old LS3/5A were a bit of misguided marketing I feel and sort of took some of the shine off these new and very interesting designs.
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Dan.

I don't have to sell them. Just would rather not spend funds out if my business unless absolutely necessary

Plus I've already got a decent system upstairs I can move into the living room.

If a decent offer comes through it'd be seriously considered.
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Up

I'm Dan.

Now on eBay as BINorBO...

Would rather sell via the forums so feel free to make a sensible offer

I'm Dan.

Back to the top

I'm Dan.

Speakers sold; deposit received

Cyrus 8 DAC still available

Sensible offers considered

I'm Dan.

Bump for the 8 DAC

+ Reply to Thread