+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Album Artist list export - LMS

I'm Bernie.

Default Album Artist list export - LMS

Can anybody tell me if I can export the album/artist list in Squeezebox Media Server? I want to load them all into a spreadsheet but dread having to type them all in.
    Bernie.

I'm Richard.

Is this of any help to you?

http://www.howtogeek.com/98064/how-t...ing-to-a-file/

Richie

I'm Lee.

I have something like this for the mac and iTunes. It's not mine but I don't think it's available anymore. Would gladly share if anyone's interested.

I forget what it's called. Will check when I'm back at my mac.

Edit: I found out where its hosted now. Go to http://icupcake.org/discovers/itunes-xhtml-playlist/

To run it, you first need to export a playlist as a .txt file and save it somewhere. Then run itunes-xhtml-playlist. You'll see this:

You can check the criteria you want and re-order them too by clicking and dragging up or down. Click "choose file" and choose the exported playlist file that you saved earlier. Save that file. When you open it, you'll get something like this:

There is a version for Windows too but I have not checked that. I have run the Mac version in Snow Leopard 10.6.8
    Last edited by webby; 17-01-2013 at 19:28.
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

+ Reply to Thread