Hello everyone,
I'm -at this time- posting some doubts on speakers placement, so I thought I'd better post my pictures first.

Well, this is my listening place: a corner in my living room, music & hardware to one side, full bookshelves on the opposite (not seen).

The void space is where the comfy armchair comes in when not in use for listening.
I know you'd guess there's a web of cables on the back of the furniture, but -believe me - it's quite neat now: I've run the mains cables along the wood legs, leaving an uncluttered space for the signal cables to develop. Yes, those see are some Kimber Silver Streak from the DACs to the amplifier.

Left and right, the Audio Note Ks; from top to bottom, the Audion Sterling ETSE (my lovely 12w british); the Caiman+, the Meier Corda StageDAC (which I alternate every now and then), the Micromega Stage 6 and the NAD 412 tuner, which I keep from the earlier days.

Kimber, XLO and JPS Labs cables, plus a homemade silver interconnect from the tuner to the converter.

I throw in a carpet or two, depending on recordings, in front of the speakers to minimise floor reverb.

Explanation as to the K's placement (180º turn and tilt) is in the general forum.
Thank you for comments !