+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS...My Acoustic Panels

I'm Paul.

Default FS...My Acoustic Panels

Up for grabs are two acoustic panels built when I needed them to use with my Harbeth loudspeakers. These are now surplus to requirements so are offered for sale. They measure 1.2 by 0.6m each and are 100mm deep.

The design is based on tried and tested technology employing 60Kg/m3 density glass wool filling, the very best foam backed Cara Acoustic fabric (very expensive on its own)

They are built on a solid pine frame with matching pine feet so that these can be free standing. The rear covering is an acoustically transparent polycotton tight weave.

When placed with the feet tight against a rear wall, they are designed for an acoustic absorption coefficient of 0.25 at 20Hz, rising to 1.0 at all frequencies above 100Hz (meaning that they'll kill mid and treble reflections at first reflection points stone dead and give a very useful bass frequency reduction to tame boom).

They can be placed across corners and used on their own like this or in tandem with acoustic foam wedge bass traps for very effective bass control.

The fabric is a very neutral biscuity/Magnolia colour and blends well with most neutral colour schemes.

The feet can be removed and these can be either wall or ceiling mounted if preferred. They work well if place behind the listening position too as well as at first reflection points or in corners.

These are every bit as effective as commercial traps costing £200 each. Grab a bargain...being offered at £45 each!!! Buyer collects

I'm Paul.

Provisionally SOLD

I'm Paul.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread