+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Paradise @ 320kbs

I'm Jerry.

Default Radio Paradise @ 320kbs

Go to Shoutcast-filter by bitrate and select Radio Paradise Naim Exclusive. CD quality sound plus cover art and information displayed.
    Is this a temporary thing or can we all have a taste of the upmarket Naim sounds?
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

I'm george.

Hope so

I'm Jerry.

I am really chuffed with this, it's totally stable unlike RP at 192 ogg vorbis which was always rebuffering on my SBT.
    Well worth checking out.
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

I'm Mikkel.

Works very nice here through my SBT as well

Thanks for sharing, I hope it stays on.

I'm george.

Thats really great,crystal clear too...thanks for the tip

I'm Bernie.

Hi Jerry. I'm a bit confused as to how to set this up? I have 192 Ogg Vorbis Radio Paradise on my Touch but I don't understand how to make the change.
    Bernie.

I'm fabulous.

Cannot help with a touch... but in iTunes I simply went to File menu and chose Open Stream. Pasted in the url (that took some finding!!!) and hey presto.

http://72.26.207.67:8014/
    lossless > Raspberry PI-3b+ > allo Boss > Van Damme Purple interconnect >
    Myryad Z210 CD Player > Chord Chameleon Silver+ interconnect >

into Magnum IA170 amplifier > Van Damme Blue 4mm cable > Mission 752 Freedom Floorstanders
    Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-back

I'm Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Canetoad View Post
    Hi Jerry. I'm a bit confused as to how to set this up? I have 192 Ogg Vorbis Radio Paradise on my Touch but I don't understand how to make the change.
    Hi Bernie,
    Do you have Shoutcast as one of your Apps? Once you have selected Shoutcast then select Filter by Bitrate-320kps. Scroll down and you should find RP-Naim Exclusive. Add it to your favourites and you are away!
    There is no reason not to keep RP at 192 O.V in your favourites as well-just in case this is a temporary thing.
    Jerry

I'm Jan.

Just edited my favorites.opml, adding the url provided by guyhayton

<outline URL="http://stream-sd.radioparadise.com:9000/rp_192m.ogg" icon="html/images/radio.png" text="Radio Paradise 192" type="audio" />
    <outline URL="http://72.26.207.67:8014" icon="html/images/radio.png" text="Radio Paradise NAIM" type="audio" />

and there be music ... coverart and all
    Jan.

Main: Touch -> Beresford Caiman II -> Carver A-500x -> B&W 704
    Office: Duet (Audiocom)
    -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro
    -> Beresford Bushmaster -> Superlux HD668B

Server: A8-5500, 4 GB, SSD + 2*1 TB, Win8 w. SBS 7.9 (SQLite w. High Mem)
    Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D

I'm Bernie.

Thanks guys. I'll have to install the app.
    Bernie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast