+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Genesis 180grm vinyl issues for 2013

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Bird View Post
    What label/cat No is the YES 'Topographics', 'TheYes Album' & 'Time & A Word'? & the Spirit LP?
    Scott please??

I'm scott.

Sorry rare bird , just noticed this post
    all three yes albums you list see below , recent usa pressings
    not had a chance to play them yet
    have all the new yes albums i stock & Sacds + small selection of japanese blu spec cds + shm-cd

Spirit Spirit are MOV sony/music on vinyl , not played yet but do own dozens of Mov myself

Featured in Michael Fremer's Heavy Rotation in the September 2010 Issue of Stereophile!

180g Audiophile Vinyl Mastered by Friday Music's Joe Reagoso & Capitol Records' Ron McMaster From Original Atlantic Records Tapes!

Fans have been requesting this title for the audiophile format for years...and Friday Music is much honored to oblige.

Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Peter Banks, Bill Bruford and Tony Kaye created this masterpiece in 1970. The stunning musicianship partnering with the voice of Jon Anderson truly made this one of the more memorable albums from that decade.

With such concert and fan favorites like the smashes Sweet Dreams, Then, and the pivotal ballad Time And A Word, this album was not only a prog-rock pleaser, but an all around classic rock event, which has stood the test of time to this day.

Stephen Stills' classic Everydays gets the five star treatment from this English quintet, plus the all time Yes track Astral Traveller is also featured on this stunning release.

Mastered from the original Atlantic Records tapes by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and at Capitol Records with Ron McMaster, Time And A Word also includes for the first time in North American gatefold the original rare U.K. album artwork, as well as a poly sleeve for the LP and a poly sleeve for the album jacket to protect your recording for years to come.

Features:
    • Limited Edition
    • 180g Audiophile Vinyl
    • Mastered from Original Atlantic Records Tapes
    • Mastered by Joe Reagoso & Ron McMaster at Friday Music & Capitol Records

yes - the ladder 2x180g , limited edition 1000 copies is on eagle rock i think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456