+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Linn Service

I'm Kerry.

Being out of hifi for a bit I've not heard of the NAS whatever it was but Googling it showed it to be Nottingham Analogue Studio. That's interesting I thought. Nottingham is just down the A52 from me....but it's Nottingham USA it seems :-(

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Westyman View Post
    Being out of hifi for a bit I've not heard of the NAS whatever it was but Googling it showed it to be Nottingham Analogue Studio. That's interesting I thought. Nottingham is just down the A52 from me....but it's Nottingham USA it seems :-(
    Yes the yanks copying all our place names can cause confusion. That's the second one this week. I think they should have to add 'New' to them all. Seems only fair and some have already started. 'York', for example...

The Spanish names are okay as they are.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Dave.

Nottingham Analogue Studio are and have always been in Nottingham - GB. They most definitely are not in the US.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Nottingham Analogue Studio are and have always been in Nottingham - GB. They most definitely are not in the US.
    See what I mean? I'm giving Obama a call first thing Monday morning.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    OK I stand corrected. It was the San Jose CA contact on what appeared to be their website. It was a dot com URL so I suppose I should have suspected a US site.

Edited to add, apologies for thread drift.
    Last edited by Westyman; 13-01-2013 at 11:59.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456