+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turntable set up

I'm paul.

Default Turntable set up

I'm in NW London and I'm looking for some one that could set up the arm cartridge and levelling on my Thorens td125.
    Bought it all earlier I the year and had the arm reworked and serviced by Dom and since then works taken over a bit and to be honest I don't listen much in the summer as there's to much outdoorsy stuff to do.
    I asked Mike Solomons on London sound and he recommended someone that didn't get back to me.
    Bass Plonker

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

I'm too far away, but it's not that difficult in all honesty. Otherwise, the Space Cadets at Grahams may be able to help you
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Gone.

Hello Paul, where are you based? I'm in Chiswick, I'm busy as ever, but give me a PM and I'll see what I can do

Paul S

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStewart View Post
    Hello Paul, where are you based? I'm in Chiswick, I'm busy as ever, but give me a PM and I'll see what I can do

Paul S
    Just followed the link to your website Paul, an excellent read, I'm impressed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Technics 1210/Mike New Bearing/Jelco SA750d/Goldring 2500/Paul Hynes SR5 21/27.
    Cambridge Audio 840c CD. Squeezebox Touch. Synology NAS.
    Teac A-3440.
    Beresford Bushmaster.
    Quad II monoblocks....Quad 44/405.....Croft Micro.....Cambridge Audio 840.
    Celestion Ditton 66.....KEF Reference One

I'm Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by johnB View Post
    Just followed the link to your website Paul, an excellent read, I'm impressed.
    Thanks John glad you like it. It's a labour of love and we still need more reviewers. I'd like to concentrate on kit reviews myself, but I can't get the staff At least it pays for itself now
    Last edited by PaulStewart; 02-01-2013 at 00:42. Reason: Typo

+ Reply to Thread