+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible DAC Bake off

I'm ILOB.

Default Possible DAC Bake off

At the moment I have the JK32DAC in my system and would like to know if anyone would be interested in hearing it against other DACS or even different takes on digital front ends I will be using it with Jplay but open to people bringing different Transport methods like Squeezebox, CD Transports, Linux etc.
    We have to use the same cabling and choose just a few tracks that are well recorded and in standard CD format
    I was thinking off next Saturday starting at 1pm if their is interest
    My system is pretty transparent and shows up differences eaisly
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Attilio.

That would be great,Hope you get a good response. Especially from Bushmaster, Rega dac, owners. Including the JK32Dac they are on my shortlist.

Only Music Matters, Everything Else Is Just Noise

Source components: Garrard 401 SME 3009 Grado Prestige Gold, Linn LP12 Ittok Denon 103, Shanling CD-T100,

Amplification: Sugden Masterclass Phono Stage, Musical Fidelity X-CAN v3, WD88VA, Moon i5

Loudspeakers: Tannoy TD-8, Quad 57s, Grado SR-60 AKG 701 Headphones.

+ Reply to Thread