+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Grant cables

I'm Steve.

Default Mark Grant cables

I am hearing a lot og good things about the Mark Grant cables. how good are they?

I'm Josie.

Very... very good, Steve... Well made and Mark is a great chap to deal with...

Highly recommended!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Very... very good, Steve... Well made and Mark is a great chap to deal with...

Highly recommended!
    Think i might just sound out an interconnect with me Krimbo money (If i get any that is).

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

All the talk here from well off posters about the WBT and Eichman versions, the standard HD1000 is still a reference point for ALL mid-priced interconnects and is neutral enough NEVER to artificially colour or modify the signals passing through it. The "better" models just polish the window a little more, but be warned, any nasties in the source recording and/or gear upstream of these will be accurately reproduced, along with some wonderful music if this is there too The current pricing of the stock articles is excellent at under £50 now.

Apologies to the other cable people here, but I know not your wires except the Amptastic ones at under £25 and these are great value too
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Josie.

I stepped up from G1000HD's to the G1500HD's and I'd recommend the 1500's... The G2000HD's are very good indeed but I felt that if you want to splash out then go for the Silver Ag versions or as Dave said the Eichman's.

Over all... for the doe I'd plump for the G1500HD's
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    I am hearing a lot og good things about the Mark Grant cables. how good are they?
    You've heard them. All of mine are MG. I'm about to upgrade another pair from GH1000 to GH2000.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    I stepped up from G1000HD's to the G1500HD's and I'd recommend the 1500's... The G2000HD's are very good indeed but I felt that if you want to splash out then go for the Silver Ag versions or as Dave said the Eichman's.

Over all... for the doe I'd plump for the G1500HD's
    I've got the silver ones, and am very happy with them.

- Richard.
    Pioneer N-50; Lakewest MDAC Premium Fusion; Benchmark AHB2; Quad ESL 2805s; 2xAE subwoofers; Isotek GII Sigmas

I'm Steve.

Yes H, yours sounded pretty damn good to me. I think i will give one a whirl.

I'm Brian.

+ Reply to Thread