+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Eat (On-line Takeaway)

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Can't remember the last time I had a problem really, I tend to use the same takeaways (last time I strayed from this I got carrots in a biryani!). The Indian I use is also a restaurant & is close to where I work so I've 'eaten in' a few times and the food's always been top notch.

If you do have a problem you deal with the takeaway direct. You can either pay by credit card when ordering or cash on delivery. When you order you get an estimated delivery time which is usually pretty accurate, so you know what time to order to coincide with when you want to eat.

Which restaurant would that be Roy, looking for a new take away myself.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

synsei Guest

I've used Just Eat regularly for over a year and I have never had a problem with the system, just a couple of small issues with the Take Away's. You can complain to both Just Eat and the Take Away and there is also a facility to write a review and score the restaurant you order from. It's a very good system and in my experience delivery times tend to be quicker because the businesses that use the service know they will be held accountable by the customer and Just Eat for poor service.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Which restaurant would that be Roy, looking for a new take away myself.
    'Aroma', 55 High Street, Romford. They're on 'Just Eat' - free delivery on orders over £10 within a 4 mile radius. Only dish I didn't enjoy was their Jalfrezi - think they had a glut of onions they needed to get rid of!

I'm martin.

I tried to use it my area lately(we had a clean out and so all the menus had been binned) most local to me had no menu on the site which was a bit inconvenient and in the end it was as quick for me to pop round and order in person and bloomin' quicker too, then again I stay in a town and it's easy to get around and park.
    Building up the collection of menus again.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    'Aroma', 55 High Street, Romford. They're on 'Just Eat' - free delivery on orders over £10 within a 4 mile radius. Only dish I didn't enjoy was their Jalfrezi - think they had a glut of onions they needed to get rid of!
    Thanks Roy, will give them a try.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12