+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Rack

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

They are extremely well built. Took a punt on it earlier in the year after some research.

One on eBay at the moment too!

Few details about the spec I posted in this thread

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19411

The front is thick aluminium! They also did a chrome and black one. I think one of those changed hands on here a couple of times
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

I'm Steve.

Just waiting to move house H, before i buy a new rack. Ben's stuff looks the dogs so i might just give you a shout on a quote. BTW. Thank you so much for my ben B headphone stand. Mrs Meister loves it.

I'm Harry.

Hi Steve. Glad you like the headphone stand. Please put the word about. Ben would be delighted to make you a custom stand.

I'm Steve.

To be very honest harry, i have had a butchers at the HiFi Rax stuff at close quarters and Ben's is every bit as good if not better. I was well impressed with your supports. indeed i thought they were actually HiFi Rax. I will post my views on here should Ben agree to make me one.
    Blimey, we have three Poolies on here now and the prospect of a hartlepool manufacturer. today Poland tomorrow..... Oh sorry about that, i don't know what came over me tee hee.
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 17-12-2012 at 22:48.

I'm Harry.

Steve, Ben would be delighted to make you a rack to suit your system. He aims to be cheaper AND better than Hifi Racks and you will of course get AoS discount. Harry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12