+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SR7EHD-21/27 trade in for sale

I'm Paul.

Default SR7EHD-21/27 trade in for sale

I have an SR7EHD-21/27 power supply that has been traded in from a customer upgrading to SR7EHD-21/27 XL power supply. The power supply case is silver anodised.

I would be looking for £380 for this, including the DC lead, plus the insured shipping costs. Buying this new with the 10% Art of Sound members discount would cost £625.50 plus the insured carriage and packing cost, so it is a very good price. There is still 22 months parts and labour guarantee left for this power supply. Sorry no AoS discount with this power supply.

Regards
    Paul
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

I'm Gren.

Hi Paul would be interested in this PSU.
    System Sources: Naim cdx2-2, Sonos and AppleTV, SL1210 Mk2 the journey, so far isonoe feet and sumiko headshell, Jelco SA750D. Mike New bearing,bonded baseplate and copper armboard, now installed. Paul Hynes PSUSR7EHD-21/27, funk achromat .

Pre-amp: Teddy Pardo PR1

Power Teddy Pardo 2xMB100's

Other: Focal Electra 1028be

I'm Paul.

Default The SR7EHD-21/27 trade in

Hello,

I’m Vero, Paul’s office lass. Paul is still off work after his recent hernia operation so I am providing an update for any SL1200/SL1210 enthusiasts looking to acquire themselves a power supply upgrade.

The SR7EHD-21/27 trade in listed above is available again as the gentleman who reserved it has cancelled his order due to a change of circumstances.

So, £380 plus shipping and any funds transfer fees will get you an SR7EHD bargain for Christmas.

The power supply is packed and ready to go. No reservations this time. First to commit gets the power supply.

Regards
    Vero
    Paul Hynes Design
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

+ Reply to Thread